Thank you for your interest in joining the Barefoot Market vendor team! Before you begin, please read over our Market Rules, and the vendor requirements below. Complete the form at the bottom of this page to start the application process. Vendor approval can take up to two weeks, so please be patient!
- Follow all federal, state and local laws.
- Acquire all necessary permits, certificates and licensing to sell your product.
- Hold a General Liability Insurance policy (1,000,000)
- Produce and food sold, and their ingredients, must originate within 200 miles of the market location.
- Read and follow all Market Rules.
- Agree with the indemnity agreement on the vendor application form.
- Be nice.
Our Ideal Vendor
Are you an individual or small business that grows, produces or makes the products you sell? Do you locally source the raw materials and ingredients for your product? Do you take pride in your work, the products you sell and operate organically, sustainably and morally? You are the perfect vendor for our market if you answered yes to these questions!
We cannot stress this enough. Please make sure you have all the necessary permits, licenses and certifications necessary to do business within the City of Houston. These may include food manufactures license, nursery permit, mobile food license, sales tax permit, scale certification, food manager’s certification, food handler certificate and any others. If you are not sure what you need, feel free to contact us, and we’ll try to point you in the right direction. We require copies of all permits, licenses and certifications to keep on file with your application. You will need to submit copies with your vendor application.
We have tried to come up with a simplified system that’s easy to understand and fair for everyone. All vendors pay the same flat fee of $25, per market day, no matter what you sell. Online, credit card payments only, paid ahead of time. The deadline to pay is two days prior to the next market day (ex: Market day is Saturday, payment to reserve your spot must be made by Thursday). If you wish to pay in cash, come see one of the market managers at the market. We will reserve your spot for the following market day. If you haven’t paid before the market day, you will not have a spot. We do not accept payments in any form, the day of the market.
Market Location and Hours
Currently, we have one market day, location and time slot. In the future, we hope to add more.
Every Saturday, 9a to 12p
2107 W 43rd St
(Next to MytiBurger)
Before You Begin
You will need a few things handy, before you begin the application process…
- Copies of any permits, licenses and certifications in digital format (PDF or just a photo in JPG format)
- Photo of the products you sell. A photo of your booth from another market would be perfect.
- Basic business information, name, address, website and social media.
- Primary contact information of the person we will be in communication with during the application process.
Tap the Vendor Application button to begin: